Steering and Suspension
Maximizing Comfort and Safety on the Road
Enhance Your Driving Experience with Superior Suspension and Handling
A vehicle’s suspension system is crucial for not only smoothing out your ride but also for ensuring safety and control while driving. Good suspension contributes significantly to a vehicle’s handling, ensuring that tires maintain contact with the road for consistent steering, braking, and overall stability. Over time, suspension components can wear out or become damaged, leading to a decline in vehicle handling and comfort. This degradation can manifest in several ways, impacting your driving experience and safety.
At Mobile Automotive Solutions, we understand the importance of a well-maintained suspension system for the safety, comfort, and performance of your vehicle. Our experienced technicians use the latest tools and techniques to diagnose and repair suspension issues, ensuring your car handles as well as it did the day you bought it. Whether you’re experiencing a rough ride, unusual tire wear, or any other suspension-related issues, trust us to provide expert solutions and restore your vehicle’s handling and comfort.
Signs Your Suspension Needs Attention
If you notice any of the following signs, it may be time to have your suspension checked by professionals at Mobile Automotive Solutions:
- Car Sinks Forward When Braking: This can indicate worn shock absorbers or struts, affecting your car’s stopping distance.
- Unusual Tyre Wear: Premature or uneven tire wear can be a symptom of misaligned suspension components, reducing the lifespan of your tires.
- Shock Absorbers Leaking Oil: Leaking shock absorbers are ineffective at absorbing road bumps and need to be replaced.
- Excessive Body Roll Around Corners: A sign that your car’s suspension is not effectively stabilizing the vehicle during turns.
Comprehensive Suspension Repair Services
Our team at Mobile Automotive Solutions is equipped to handle a wide range of suspension issues with services that include:
- Replace Bent or Damaged Struts: Restoring structural integrity and performance to your vehicle’s suspension system.
- Replace Fluid if Applicable: Ensuring that hydraulic components like shock absorbers operate smoothly.
- Replace Saggy Springs: Restoring your vehicle’s ride height and improving overall handling.
- Replace Bushing: Reducing noise and vibration, and improving ride quality.
- Replace Ball Joints: Ensuring smooth steering and control.
- Replace Shock Absorbers: Absorbing bumps on the road for a smoother ride.
- Replace Sway Bar Links and D-Bushes: Minimizing body roll during turns for better handling.
- Replace Bump Stops: Preventing suspension components from bottoming out.
- Replace Strut Tops or Strut Top Bearings: Ensuring the top of the suspension strut functions correctly, affecting steering and noise reduction.
Brands We Service
Contact us now
Need a price estimate for your auto repair or maintenance? Fill out the form below, and our expert mobile mechanic will get back to you promptly with a competitive quote tailored to your needs.