Maintenance for Optimal Stopping Power
Ensure Your Safety with Professional Brake Service
Brakes are undeniably one of the most crucial safety features of any vehicle. They play a vital role in maintaining control, preventing collisions, and ensuring your safety on the road. Over time, wear and tear on brake components can reduce their effectiveness, making it essential to have them checked and serviced regularly. At Mobile Automotive Solutions, we emphasize the importance of maintaining your vehicle’s brakes in top condition to ensure your safety and the safety of others on the road.
Signs Your Brakes Need Attention
If you experience any of the following symptoms, it’s time to consider a comprehensive Brake Service to ensure the safety and reliability of your braking system:
- Longer Stopping Distances: If your car takes longer than usual to stop, it’s a clear sign that your brakes may be worn out.
- Pulling to One Side When Braking: This can indicate uneven wear or hydraulic issues in the brake system.
- Steering Wheel Shakes Under Braking: Often a symptom of warped disc rotors that need attention.
- Squealing, Grinding, or Unusual Noises: Such sounds are common indicators that your brake pads or rotors need to be inspected or replaced.
- Unusual Smell or Burning Smell: This could signal that your brakes are overheating due to excessive use or malfunction.
- Loss of Grip or Brake Pedal Issues: Any changes in the feel of the brake pedal (too soft, hard, or spongy) or a pulsating sensation indicate issues within the brake system.
Comprehensive Brake Service
Our Brake Service is designed to address all aspects of your vehicle’s brake system, ensuring maximum safety and performance:
- Check Condition and Thickness of Disc Rotors: To ensure they are within manufacturer specifications and free of warping or damage.
- Replace Brake Pads: To restore optimal braking power and prevent damage to rotors.
- Lubricate Sliders and Other Moving Parts: Ensuring smooth operation and preventing seizing or sticking of brake components.
- Inspect Brake Hoses and Lines: Checking for leaks, corrosion, or damage that could affect braking efficiency.
- Clean and Adjust Rear Shoes: To ensure even wear and proper functioning of drum brakes.
- Replacement of Shoes and Brake Drums if Necessary: To address wear and maintain braking performance.
- Adjust Handbrake: Ensuring it operates correctly and securely.
- Top Up or Replace Brake Fluid: To maintain hydraulic pressure and braking responsiveness.
Brands We Service
Contact us now
Need a price estimate for your auto repair or maintenance? Fill out the form below, and our expert mobile mechanic will get back to you promptly with a competitive quote tailored to your needs.